I made this tonight and it is really good. Warning! You must like Peanut Butter to enjoy this! This is a dish that features the Peanut Butter as much as it does the Brownies! I liked it a lot! I am a big fan of Peanut Butter though! 🙂
Ingredients for the Peanutty Brownie Squares
- 1 Package of you favorite chewy Brownie Mix.
- Prepare according to box instructions.
Frosting for: Peanutty Brownie Squares
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons of Butter.
Drizzle (If you want chocolate drizzle)
- 1/3 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Shortening
Directions for: Peanutty Brownie Squares
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray only the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions for cake like brownies.
- Cool 5-10 minutes.
- For Frosting combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, milk and butter in small bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Spread over warm brownies.
- For Drizzle, place chocolate chips and shortening in microwave – safe bowl.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute or until melted.
- Drizzle over frosting.
- Allow chocolate drizzle to set before cutting into bars.
Makes 24 brownies.
Thanks for visiting here at Back Roads Living again.