This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts with chocolate chips. This is such a good dish. you can add cherries to make it a Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake as well! …How Divine!
INGREDIENTS FOR: CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate oreos without the filling
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
DIRECTIONS FOR: CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE
- PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees.2. COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels. (You can also make this in a 9 x 13 pan. See below).
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
***NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300° F. oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by Back Roads Living again!