Corn Dog Chili Casserole Ingredients
- Leftover chili
- 1 package of hot dogs
- 4 slices of American cheese
- 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix or your favorite cornbread recipe, stirred up according to package or recipe directions, but not baked
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
Directions for Corn Dog Chili Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a well-greased 9x13 pan, space out the hot dogs so that they are not touching each other.
- Place 1/2 piece of American cheese next to each hot dog.
- Pour cornbread batter over the hot dogs and cheese.
- Bake as directed for cornbread recipe.
- Meanwhile, heat up the leftover chili.
Serve a slice of the cornbread with chili ladled over top. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top or spoon on some sour cream if desired.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit our other Prepping Recipes while you are here.
Recipe Submitted by: Beth Shasteen