Homemade Toffee Chunk Brownie Cookies are here to stay!
Delicious cookies with a brownie texture and flavor. Wonderful toffee makes it a delightful treat!
Always remember to invite the young one to help out when possible. Teach them to enjoy the pleasures of cooking and baking.
This is just not a job as our mothers and grandmothers took on as part of the family chores, but a delightful and joyous event as you can take joy in others finding much pleasure in your efforts!
If we teach our children to cook from scratch or even ingredients we have in prepared items, they will find themselves to likely nevr go hungry!
Ingredients for these wonderful Brownie cookies:
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
4 oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped.
1 1/2 cups sugar.
1 teaspoon vanilla.
3 cups of all purpose flour.
1/8 teaspoon (pinch) of salt.
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped chocolate covered toffee bars.
Don't forget to invite the taste testers for your first batch!
Directions for Brownie Cookies:
1. Pre-heat over to 350 degrees
2. Melt butter and chocolate in large sauce pan on low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool just a bit.
3. Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until smooth.
4. Stir in eggs until blended well.
5. Stir in vanilla.
6. Stir in flour and salt until just mixed. Don't over stir this.
7. Fold in chopped toffee bars.
8. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough onto a large un-greased cookie sheet about 1 1/2 - 2 inches apart.
9. Bake 11 - 12 minutes or until cookies are set.
10. Let set approx. 5 minutes to cool then transfer to wire wrack and let cool completely.
11. Store extras in air tight containers or ziplock bags.
Although the entire age is printable in whole of part, please feel free to print and use the picture above for your recipes.
We hope you enjoy these Homemade Toffee Chunk Brownie Cookies and will share them with your family and friends.
Be sure to visit Our Recipes for more terrific sweets and main meals!
Homemade Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
Chocolate Coconut Cake Delight
Easy Home Made Chocolate Bon Bons Recipe
Homemade Slaw from Scratch, Best of Mom’s Recipes, Sweet!
Oreo Ice Cream, Homemade Goodness
Oreo Pudding Dessert from Scratch, almost!