Making this Impossible Quiche is a great way to use those eggs we all are beating and then freezing.
I saw that on a video and that is actually how I found out about the prepping community on YouTube. This recipe calls for ham and swiss cheese, but I have never actually used swiss.
I always use cheddar because it's already shredded and I usually don't keep shredded swiss. I think you could use any meat or veggie you want.
It takes a 45 minutes to bake, but under 5 minutes to make, so I consider it quick.
This is one of those you want to make ahead and cherish as you eat it!
Impossible Quiche Ingredients
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1 and 1/2 c. milk (reconstituted powdered milk works fine)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- 1/2 c. cut-up ham or crumbled bacon
Impossible Quiche Directions for Baking
- Combine melted margarine with milk, salt pepper, eggs, and Bisquick in a blender.
- Mix in blender for a few seconds. Pour into a 10" pie pan (square baking dish can be used).
- Sprinkle with meat and cheese.
- Gently push below the surface.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit our other Prepping Recipes while you are here.
Recipe submitted by: Beth Shasteen