Cornbread Chicken Potpie
Cornbread Chicken Potpie is a very simple pie and you can use the items you have on hand in your pantry.
As with most pot pies, this can be made in many different ways using different ingredients. Us what you have in your pantry and be creative as you make this delicious pir to your own taste!
Ingredients for the Pie!
- One can of Mixed Veggies
- One can of Cream Chicken Soup
- One can of Chopped Chicken
- Two Boxes of Jiffy Cornbread
- One can of corn
- One Cup of either Milk or Water.
Directions For the Pie!
- Mix the Mixed Veggies, Chicken, Soup, and Water/Milk together and pour into a greased baking pan or cast iron skillet
- Mix the Jiffy Cornbread as the instructions specify (milk/water - can use evaporated milk too and 2 eggs / can use powdered eggs if needed)
- Add One Can of Corn to the Cornbread then mix well and pour over other contents in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees in the oven for about 40 minutes or until corn bread topping has that beautiful golden yellow color then pull out eat and enjoy.
These are all prepper items and staples that most people have in their pantry already.
Recipe submitted by: Libby O from our Youtube Channel.
If you have enjoyed our Cornbread Chicken Potpie Check out our other Prepper Recipes Here.
If you have some easy pantry recipes be sure to let us know. We will be glad to look them over and if they meet the easy peasy way of cooking, we will be glad to add them to our site and give you credit for them.