We love Chocolate and nuts here at Back Roads Living and if you do to, we are sure this Macadamia Bars Recipe will be in your collection!
Yes, Hershey Kisses and nuts in a Home Baked Cookie. We here at Back Roads Living are sure you will be adding this Macadamia Bars Recipe to your collection!
Ingredients for: Macadamia Bars Recipe
- 3/4 Cup Butter, softened ( 1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 Cups All – Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 3/4 Cups Hershey Mini Kisses divided (Semi Sweet – 10 oz pkg)
- 3/4 Cup, chopped coarsely Macadamia Nuts
- Vanilla Glaze (Recipe for this below)
Directions for: Macadamia Bars Recipe
- Pre-Heat oven to 375*
- In a large bowl beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on low to medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda, mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup of the kisses and nuts.
- Press into a 9 x 13 ungreased baking pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the kisses.
- Bake for approx 22 -25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on wire rack
Ingredients for: Glaze
- 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar
- 1Tbsp milk
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
Directions for: Glaze
- Combine all in a bowl and stir until smooth..(Approx 1/3 cup)
We here at Back Roads Living hope you enjoy this Macadamia Nut Recipe!
Thanks for stopping by Back Roads Living again.