This vegetable Medley Zucchini and Squash is a wonderful vegetable dish! Great for dinner and easy on the wallet! Everything but the meat comes from the garden! Fresh is always best! 🙂
Ingredients for: Zucchini and Squash Vegetable Medley
- 1-2 Medium size Zucchini
- 1-2 Medium size Squash (You can add onions or other veggies)
- 1- Can or in our case Jar of Tomatoes in juice. (We used a home canned jar)
- 1- Hamburger per person (You can use any meat you like)
- 1- Cucumber per person
- 1- Green or Red Pepper (Other vegetables of your choice)
Directions for: Zucchini and Squash Vegetable Medley
- In a large sillet fry your hamburger or choice of meat until done.
- Remove Hamburger or meat and clean any grease from skillet.
- Pour Tomatos, Zucchini and Squash into skillet and heat over high heat until Zucchini and Squash are soft.
- Add Hamburger or your choice of meat mid way through and let them soak as the mix boils.
- Remove meat and dish vegetables on side and add your other vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. I use Garlic Salt. Whatever you like is fine!
Enjoy this delicious meal of Vegetables!
If you have enjoyed our Zucchini and Squash Vegetable Medley drop us a line!