Cookie Dough Oreo Brownie, here I go again! WE talk about trying to watch what we eat and loose a little of this extra bouncy from our hips and thighs and buts! Now, I run across this recipe for Cookie Dough Oreo Brownies! What can we do but try them! I mean, look at them! I can taste them without even biting into one! Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough and this most indulgent thing is ours! Diet on hold!
Photo by: Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife
This is ingredients for a homemade batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. You can always buy you a pre-made batch if ya want to but it will not be as good as this! Made from scratch is always better. 🙂
Ingredients for: Cookie Dough Oreo Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
Directions for: Cookie Dough Oreo Brownie Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking pan lined with wax paper. (The wax paper is not a necessity but sure helps in getting this out of the pan.)
- Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 9 ×13 baking dish that’s been lined with wax paper and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with a layer of double stuff Oreos. (single stuff will work)
- Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. (We love hot fudge topping and it adds so much to this topping) 🙂
- Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes. Check doneness with toothpick in middle.
- Let cool completely before cutting — brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled.
Note: To half this recipe for an 8×8 brownie mix, simply half the chocolate chip cookie dough ingredients an all other toppings.
This recipe was found on Pinterest and the original recipe was attributed to, KevinandAmanda.com. I am sure you can find more great recipes there. 🙂
Let us know how you like your Cookie Dough Oreo Brownie Recipe
Thank you for stopping by Back Roads Living again!