This Easy Angel Lush with Pineapple Food Cake Dessert Recipe from back Roads Living looks so luscious! I think I could eat half of it myself! A light but tasty cake that is not piled up with calories! Simple and Easy, just the way we like them!
Ingredients for Easy Angel Lush with Pineapple Food Cake:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
- 1 Can (20 oz.) Dole Crushed Pineapples in juice, undrained.
- 1 Cup thawed Cool Whipped Topping
- 1 Prepared round Angel Food Cake (10 oz.)
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
Directions for Easy Angel Lush with Pineapple Food Cake:
- Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers, place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture, repeat layers 2 times.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Makes 10 servings!
- Tip: To cut cake, use toothpicks to mark a line around the cake into 3 layers. Then cut using a serrated knife in a sawing motion!
Enjoy your Easy Angel Lush with Pineapple Food Cake!
Thanks for stopping by Back Roads Living again.