Easy Potato Salad Recipe
This Easy Potato Salad Recipe is a great side dish with just about any meal of meat. I really like it with fried chicken and homemade cornbread! My plate!
Photo by: MOMMYKOGGIBOO
Ingredients for: Easy Potato Salad Recipe
- 8 potatoes, cooked and diced into bite size pieces
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Medium Onion, diced (Red if you like them)
- 1 cup mayo (I like to use Light Miracle Whip… yes I’m a Miracle Whip girl)
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions for: Easy Potato Salad Recipe
- Bring two pots of water to a boil.
- In a large pot boil your potatoes for about 40 minutes, or until fork can easily pierce through the potato.
- Drain water off of potatoes and let them cool.
- In the other pot boil your eggs for 15 minutes.
- When they are done, drain and rinse them under cold water.
- Run cold water over eggs.
- Once done cooling, put your potatoes, diced celery and onions in a big bowl. Dice the eggs and add it to the bowl.
- Add Mayonnaise and Mustard and fold in.
Thank you for stopping by Back Roads Living again.