Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie is a delicious treat. If you enjoy Peanut Butter you will enjoy this fudgy Peanut Butter Pie.
Ingredients for: Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust (We used regular Graham Cracker Crust and it turned uut delicious also)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tub (12 ounces) Cool Whip, divided
- 1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping, divided
- ½ cup sugar
Directions for: Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy.
- Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
- • Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later.
- Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions.
- Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
- At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
- Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie.
- Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
For the topping
2 tablespoons hot fudge
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Thanks for stopping by Back Roads Living again!
Click Here for a No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
If you have enjoyed our Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie leave us a comment below.