Stir Fry has long been a popular meal here and abroad! We really like chicken as most southerners do! I was raised gathering eggs and plucking hens to fry or bake. This Chicken Stir Fry is a tasty meal and the flavor combination I think will be a hit!
Chicken Stir Fry is just on of the many Stir Fry meals you can make from this recipe. you can change the meats to beef or whatever you favorite meat is. I prefer the Chicken Stir Fry to the others.
Ingredients for: Marinated Chicken Stir Fry
- 1/4 Cup Orange juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into strips
- 3/4 Cup chicken broth (Use low sodium if you like)
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce (Use low sodium if you prefe)
- 2 1/2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger(Fresh is best)
- 1 1/2 Cup Snow Peas or Green Beans
- 1 Medium red bell pepper cut int o tin strips (Approx 1 Cup)Yellow will work also.
- 3/4 Cup sliced green onion
- 1 Cup frozen Broccoli, thawed
- 1 Medium carrot, sliced thin
- 2 Cups cooked white rice.
Directions for: Marinated Chicken Stir Fry
- Combine orange juice and cornstarch in a small bowl and mix well. Stir in chicken, cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Drain chicken and discard the juice mixture.
- Combine broth and soy sauce in a small bowl and set to the side
- In a wok or large skillet. heat yor oil ove medium heat, add garlic and ginger and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and stir fry until crisp-tender approx 5 minutesd.
- Stir in broth mixture
- Serve on top of 1/2 cup of rice.
Using pre cut vegetables will save you time.
IF you enjoy Chicken Stir Fry leave us a comment below.