This is my first Orange Crush Cake but it will not be my last! This has been a pure pleasure to eat and enjoy! A tall glass of milk or a cup of coffee and it is a very good dessert! The Orange flavor in this makes it delicious! I now am going to have to try some of those other cakes like 7up, coke, etc! If they are all as good as this one they will be keepers!
Without further ado, lets get right to the nitty gritty of making a Orange Crush Cake!
Every cake needs a beautiful stand to sit on! this one is a real beauty. Any cake is made more beautiful by just sitting on it!
Ingredients for: Orange Crush Cake
- 1 – Box Orange Supreme cake mix (18 ounce) Duncan Hines is very good!
- 1 – Box instant vanilla pudding (3 1/2 ounce)
- 4 – eggs
- 1 – Can orange soda (10 ounce) (Orange Crush Pop)
- 3/4 Cup oil
The glaze on this Orange Crush Cake makes it so good! It is well worth buying the powdered sugar and orange juice if you do not already have some!
Cake Glaze for: Orange Crush Cake
- 2 Cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 Cup fresh orange juice (Can use Soda if you need to.)
Directions for: Orange Crush Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix the Sugar and Orange Juice or use the Orange Crush Soda. (With the soda it may take a little less, just add until desired thickness is reached)
- In a large bowl, mx remaining ingredients and pour into greased bundt cake pan
- Bake in Pre-Heated Oven 30 – 45 minutes, test with toothpick inserted into center of the cake, so it comes out clean.
- Turn out on cake plate.
- Cover with glaze while hot.
We have some other Bundt cakes in on our site you might be interested in also!
Lemon Bundt Cake
Lemon Cream Bundt Cake
If you have enjoyed this recipe for Orange Crush Cake leave us a comment below! Do you make yours different?