This Oreo Pudding Poke Cake is sure to make ya smile with eating pleasure!
Here at Back Roads Living we are chocolate lovers and this is a truly wonderful pudding Cake! Filled with wonderful Oreo Pudding and topped with Oreos and Whipped Topping it is delicious! This will melt right in your moth. It is that good!
Ingredients for: Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- Ingredients needed to make cake (usually eggs, oil and water)
- 2 (4 oz.)packages of Instant Oreo pudding
- 4 cups milk (2% or higher)
- Crushed Oreo Cookies (optional)
Directions for: Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
- Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9×13 pan (I use the nonstick spray that has flour in it).
- Just before cake is done, start making pudding.
- In a medium bowl, add milk to pudding mixture and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed.
- Let pudding mixture sit for about 2 minutes.
- You want it to thicken slightly so it isn’t overly runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- When cake is finished, while still warm, poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals
- Use a wooden spoon handle or something that size.
- Pour pudding mixture over warm cake, making sure to aim for the holes.
- Spread it out with a spoon and gently push down on the pudding to help get it into the holes.
- Then put the cake in the refrigerator to allow it to cool completely. About an hour.
- Once it is set, top with crushed Oreo cookies
- Keep cake refrigerated
Thanks for stopping by Back Roads Living again.
If you have enjoyed this Oreo Pudding Poke Cake leave us a comment below.