Cheesecake, what can you say about them that has not already been said. They can be made in so many ways and are sooo good no matter how you do it. This Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake will be a delight to eat and display as well!
Your guest are going to love the look of this and will be asking for the recipe to this Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake. Have it handy when you entertain!
Ingredients for: Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs. (We used Honey Maid)
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp of sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp, butter or margarine, melted
- 5 pkg cream cheese (8oz each) softened
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Sour Cream(Your Brand of Choice)
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Jam. (We used Smuckers) It is good!
Directions for: Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Pre-Heat oven to 325*
- Combine crumbs, 3 tbsp sugar and butter and firmly press mixture into bottom of foil lined 13 x 9 inch cake pan
- Bake 10 minutes
- Beat Cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, flour and the vanilla in a large bowl using electric mixer on medium speed until fully blended
- Add Sour cream, mix well
- Agg eggs one at a time beating on low speed after each egg, just until blended
- Pour over crust
- Lightly drop small spoonfulls of jam over the top of the batter ( You can also make your own topping by pureeing a pack of Strawberries and adding some sugar to taste and dropping that in the Cheesecake) Either way is good!
- Now, using a knife, cut through the jam and batter several times creating a swirl effect
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set
- Remove from oven and cool
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight
Makes approx 16 pieces
Thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at Back Roads Living again.