Easy Apple Crisp Cobbler
This is how to make an Easy Apple Crisp Cobbler The Easy Way!
We love this at our house! Piping hot right out of the oven and let cool just a little bit then top this Easy Apple Crisp Cobbler with whipped topping or ice cream! Pure joy! The holidays are always a great time to show off your baking and cooking skills! This recipe will make you look like an experienced cook! The great thing is, this is so easy you can fix it year round and everyone will enjoy a great dessert!
Ingredients for: Easy Apple Crisp Cobbler
- 8″ casserole dish
- 4 cups apples, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup minute oats
- 1/3 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
Directions for: Easy Apple Crisp Cobbler
- Spray dish with non-stick spray
- Layer apples on the bottom of the pan
- Mix all the other ingredients together and crumble the mix over the apples
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream
Note: We use preserved apples in this Easy Apple Crisp Cobbler and it was great. Didn’t have to cook as long.
Be sure to check out all of our apple recipes below.
If you would like to see how we prepare this, check out our YouTube Video.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting us at Back Roads Living again.