German Chocolate Brownies Recipe
We love German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Icing here so I am sure this German Chocolate Brownies Recipe will be a pleasure to sink our teeth into also! this looks scrumptious!
Ingredients for: German Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Ingredients for: Frosting
Directions for: German Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Line 13 x 9 baking pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by at least 2″; coat with cooking spray
- In large bowl empty dry brownie mix; stir in eggs, butter, contents of fudge packets and 1/4 cup water until combined
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces
- spread in pan
- bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging.
- Cool completely in pan on rack
- Before frosting use foil to lift brownies from pan
- carefully peel off foil.
- Combine frosting with 1/2 cup of coconut and spread over brownies
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut
- cut into squares and garnish with pecan halves
Thanks for stopping by “Back Roads Living”