This fruity Jello Bundt Cake is a winner! You can purchase the Jello for around .79¢ each and the fruit for around $1.59. If I recall Right this is your total cost for this fruity Jello Bundt Cake! $3.17 plus tax!
You can make this with low fat ingredients for a tasty dessert! Use chopped vegetables if you like for a Veggie Jello Bundt Cake!
Ingredients for Fruity Jello Bundt Cake:
- 2 3oz boxes of your favorite flavor of Jello
- 1 15oz can of your favorite mixed fruit drained well
- 1 Bundt Cake pan. (We used plastic one from Tupperware.)
Instructions for Fruity Jello Bundt Cake
- First empty your 2 boxes of jello into a large bowl!
- In a large pan bring 2 cups of water to a boil
- Pour in bowl with jello and stir with a whisk for approx 2 minutes to let the jello dissolve good
- Add 2 cups of cold water and stir in well
- Pour into your cake pan or mold (You can use any kind of pan or mold that will hold your mix plus the fruit! You can even make in a bowl if you choose)
- Refrigerate for approx 1 1/2 hours and then mix in the fruit and refrigerate until firm. ( You can also substitute chopped vegetables for the fruit if you want to)
- Refrirgerate for approx 4 hours or until set well!
- Serve with cool whip! For the Bundt Cake you can also use chopped fruit orvegetables in the middle and top with cool whip for a display if you have a gathering. Go ahead and be a show off, you can do it!
If you have enjoyed this Fruity Jello Bundt cake leave us a comment below! 🙂