Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are a delicious snack for dessert. If you like Strawberry Cheesecake you are gonna love this! These make up pretty easy and need stored in the refrigerator just like cheesecake. We made these and they are yummy! This would be great for a small gathering or just to surprise the kids with after school!
Ingredients for: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1Tbsp Lemon juice
- 12 large fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 graham crackers crumbs
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Directions for Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Wash strawberries and dry well.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip. (You can use a ziplock bag and cut a small hole in the corner if you don’t have a piping bag)
- With a sharp paring knife, cut the green top off and leave a level bottom.
- With the same knife cut two slits at the other end crosswise. Do not cut all theway through.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and canola oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until warm and smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Dip the unfilled ends of the strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
- Dip the strawberry end with the chocolate into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling into each strawberry, making sure that the filling overflows a bit out of the top of the strawberry.
- You can sprinkle the leftover crumbs on top for more taste! 🙂
Note: I set my strawberries after dipping into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let the chocolate set.
Leave us a comment below to let us know how how you like your Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
.Thank you for stopping by Back Roads Living again!