Here at Back Roads Living we love Cheesecake so this Turtle Cheesecake recipe is going to fit right in with all our other cheesecake recipes! I can just taste this scrumptious dessert even as I am posting this recipe. I can hardly wait until it is baking and I can cut a big piece to wolf it down! Add this one to your next cheesecake adventure and let us know how you like it!
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup flour, cream, and vanilla.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time.
3. Place 1 cup of the batter into a small bowl; stir in the melted and cooled chocolate until blended. Spread over the baked crust.
4. In another small bowl, combine caramel topping and remaining flour; stir in pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls over chocolate batter (I won’t lie, I doubled this part haha but the ingredients is not doubled).
5. Top with remaining batter.
6. Place spring-form pan in a large baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 75-90 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
7. Remove spring-form pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight (I only refrigerated it for a few hours and it was perfect…who has all night?).
1. Place chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chips; whisk until smooth.
2. Cool slightly, stirring occasionally.
3. Spread over cheesecake. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Refrigerate until set.
4. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with chopped pecans, pecan halves, slivers or chocolate or drizzle caramel topping if desired. There are so many ways to garnish these. There really isn’t a wrong way! this one is garnished with chopped pecans and slivers of chocolate.
Thank you for stopping by Back Roads Living again.
Turtle Cheesecake Photo by: Tracy Hunter
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Pie The Best!
Classic Lemon Cheesecake Woolworth Style No Bake
Chocolate Silk Cream Cheese Pie Delight Recipe
Boxed Devil Food Cake Hack Better Than Deli
Cookies and Cream Brownies Homemade
Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake With Pecans