This Fudge Brownie Cheesecake is sure to please the chocolate lovers taste buds! We love cheesecake and chocolate here at Back Roads Living and this combination is so good!
I have always loved cooking and baking and then watching the family eat and enjoy. Dessert has always and probably always be a favorite part of my meal. We hope you enjoy this dish as much as we do.
We pretty much keep all these ingredients on hand in the kitchen cupboards and can pretty much make most any cheesecake at any moment! We like a variety of them. If you do not have a good Springform Pan check out these below from our Affilliate.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom of your 9 inch springform pan. We used cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the brownie mix, 1 egg and the water. Spread this mix into the greased pan.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over the brownie mix.
5. Bake the cheesecake for 40 minutes.
6. Let chill in the pan in refrigerator.
7. When cake is completely and thoroughly chilled, loosen sides by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan.
8.Drizzle with the chocolate topping.
Note: If you want the swirl look do this while the cske is still warm but not hot. Use the chocolate topping to swirl into the cake.
This recipe is adapted from the Brownie Caramel Cheesecake Recipe found at, I Save A 2 Z.
Butterfinger Poke Cake A Chocolatey Delight
Apple Cream Cheese Danish Ready in a Flash
Easy Lemon Cobbler Homemade Goodness
Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe by Jo.
Chicken a la Can YouTube Recipe
Beer Bread Recipe No Knead The Simple Way